- Only current UMFK students, faculty, and staff members are eligible to participate in the Intramural program. A student need only be carrying one credit hour to participate.
- It is the responsibility of the team captain to file the appropriate team roster form for each individual activity by the entry deadline. A separate roster must be filed for each activity. Entries are not official until filed in the Intramural Sports office.
- To be eligible to compete in an activity, a participant's name must appear on the team roster form prior to the start of the activity. If a participant is found to have participated without being on the roster, the team will forfeit the contest.
- All rosters must be set prior to the start of a team's third contest. Once a team has played three games, the roster on file is final.
- An individual may participate with only one men's/women's team and one co-ed team during the course of an intramural activity. Any individual violating this rule will be deemed ineligible for the remainder of that activity and his or her team will forfeit any contest in which the individual participated.
- Any participant using an assumed name will be declared ineligible for the remainder of that activity and his or her team will forfeit any activity in which that person participated.
- Current members of varsity athletic teams are not eligible to participate in the intramural activity.
The Recreational Sports program is meant to be an Enjoyable and relaxing release for the campus community. Poor sportsmanship of any kind will not be tolerated. Any individual or team demonstrating a sportsmanship level deemed inappropriate by the intramural office will be dealt with harshly. Individuals and teams may be placed on probation and/or suspended from participating in any intramural event.